Sunday, January 01, 2006

Sensei... Nan desu ka?

All my life I've always wondered what it was like to be a teacher. Maybe, when I was younger, I might have never thought of myself as a teacher, however, it was more of a fascination rather than a liking.

I’ve read, heard and learned that “teaching” is the noblest and most important profession the world has ever known. Without the teachers, there wouldn't be doctors, engineers, programmers, politicians, et al. Imagine, teachers have the power to make or break someone in the palm of your hands… The power to mold someone to make him ready to face life, or to make him destroy it...

Okay, so I may sound preachy. But that's how I feel...

(02.05.2005 -- fin)

1 Comments:

Blogger rmacapobre said...

i also believe that a thing or person doesnt have to be a teacher to be able to teach. one of the many things that i liked about star trek was its ability to teach very complex social issues.

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home