Sunday, June 25, 2006

Nips vs. M&Ms

I went to Robinsons supermarket today with Ate, when we saw M&Ms and Nips in one aisle... They had a sale on M&Ms: from Php27.50+ down to Php26. Ate was so psyched by the sale, but my eyes turned to the Nips bags... At Php6.90, I looked at the kind with rice crispies, plain one, and the one with peanuts... My eyes wandered back to the M&Ms... They had the same kinds too. Only theirs were much more expensive, much more sweet, et al...

Nips is just like M&Ms, but I love it! It isn't as grand as the latter, but I love it... All three kinds of it! Even a foreign friend of mine likes it too! So as I continued to contemplate on which to buy: price, taste, etc... My hands naturally reached for Nips with peanuts...

*song plays* You wanna see what happens in a bag of Nips...? What goes on when it touches my lips... It makes a rainbow! Nips, Nips. A choco rainbow. Chocolate Nips...

Proudly Pinoy made. Ik hou van het. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger rmacapobre said...

i like squid flakes .. ^_^

4:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you happen to have an mp3 or WAV of the Nips theme song off of the commercial, do please send it to me:

haikuhaiku@gmail.com

thanks:)

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home