Sunday, April 15, 2007

How do you...?

HE and I are Yin and Yang...
HE and I are also the same in a way...
HE makes the sun shine bright on a gloomy day...
HE is, in fact, my sun...

HE is sense and sensibility...
HE is logical and calculating...
HE is smart and well-read...
HE fills a lot of good things in my head...

HE says I suddenly go silent...
HE says I have a myriad of facial expressions...
HE says I'm a random element...
HE says he has yet to learn what goes on in my head...

HE is right... A lot of things go on in this head of mine. Even I get confused at the amount of information I gather and process every second... It's like each thought tries to get some priority... Ok, now I'm babbling.. I'm rambling about Operating Systems stuff... Ok, where was I?

HE fills my mind, especially on times when I am idle... It's like he's like these commercials in between TV shows, only better. HE has started to make me feel again... Slowly, the ice is melting and the ice princess is soon to be no more...

How do you share your thoughts with a guy who tries his best to read your moods? How do you share your thoughts with someone when you have a problem of how to get your thoughts out without the words getting in the way or misinterpretted? How do you share your thoughts with someone who wants you to be open about everything, when all the time you have told yourself to keep it all in... Fearing that other people might think you're crazy, silly, or paranoid...?

HE is right. I have yet to learn these things... I might be slow on it, but I will eventually learn it... I want him to know how I feel... What I'm thinking... He shouldn't be always guessing what I'm thinking... Eventually, he will also learn to read what's on my mind just by looking at my face and body language... Map my moods... I am a random element, even I can't change that... Well, not this soon at least...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep, sound like love to me. by the way, good blog. mine is at http:/doublethedosage.blogspot.com

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's nothing wrong with being a random element, love. It just means you're not boring and predictable! But I do hope that in time you'll realise that you're not crazy or silly or any of such things, but actually a sweet, wonderful and GOOD human being. But take your time... I'll help you melt the ice... and reveal the beauty underneath.

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your man is just too sweet for words. I'm so happy for you, sunshine. You deserve to be happy.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeheyy... your inlove :D

3:12 PM  
Blogger emmz said...

kaye wag mo nang pakawalan yan! my love my love na oh! hehehe

hay, ka-sweet! :D

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home